Our concept of community transcends selling real estate.
We are connectors.
We are contributors.
We are tireless champions for our community.
If you always had your pipeline full of quality leads, could you sell more homes? We've got a lead generation system that will get people in your car and money in your bank account.
There's a seasoned TC and a Licensed Assistant on the staff to support everyone on the team and everyone that you come in contact with in the process of a transaction.
Use our CRM to send well crafted campaigns to your Sphere of Influence so that you can get more referrals and repeat clients. Send beautiful postcards to your warm leads and we also take care of the closing gifts for clients.
The company provides a review acquisition service that automatically reaches out to clients and requests reviews on Zillow, Google, Facebook, etc.
Along with all of the hundreds of leads that we'll be sending you, we also have mentoring and coaching to help you convert those leads into customers and reach your professional goals.
- Must be a self-starting team player with a strong ability to multitask.
- Clerical duties: email, answer phone calls, schedule inspections, coordinate and/or review transaction documents/paperwork/forms for completeness, accuracy and adherence to company policy and state rules and regulations.
- Prepare and maintain files for document storage.
- Provide and/or coordinate accurate and timely communication with external contacts such as homeowners, closing agents, staff from other real estate brokerages, title and lenders.
- Maintain/manage active files – price reductions, extensions, expiration - to ensure all information is entered and/or reports and disclosures are processed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and follow up on all sales/escrows/closing files with all parties.
- Assist with marketing tasks: virtual tours, flyers, schedule photography, etc.