Saving money for a down payment on a home is the biggest impediment to homeownership.
With the help of CMG Financial, HomeFundIt, makes it easier to save and raise money for a down payment on a home! Similar to GoFundMe, the multi-faceted digital service, is a crowdsourcing platform for the prospective homeowners’ friends and family to raise money.
Interested in how it works?
Take these steps to start your own campaign:
1. Get prequalified.
Complete the online application to get prequalified for mortgage financing. Getting prequalified is the first step to getting a mortgage loan and it will give you a better idea of how much you can afford and how much you will need for a down payment.
2. Meet your mortgage team.
When you use HomeFundIt, you get the help and support of an entire team.
- Loan Officer – your lender liaison, answers all of your mortgage questions and helps you set an achievable down payment goal.
- Realtor – your partner for finding homes, making an offer, and filing paperwork.
- Housing Counselor (Optional) – available through federal and local agencies, your housing counselor will help you with homeownership education and sourcing other grants and assistance.
3. Explore your options to raise your down payment.
- Crowdfunding – Once you are prequalified, you can start crowdfunding. We have home buyers get prequalified first, so we won’t have to return gifts to contributors if you need longer than a year to get ready to buy.
- CMG Grant – Up to $1,500 – Get some of your closing costs covered with CMG Financial’s grant opportunity.
4. Share your story
Use social media to share your story or hook it up to your wedding registry and offer it as an alternative gift. Click here: https://www.homefundit.com/campaigns to see campaigns & success stories.
Your campaign could result in greater buying opportunities, better terms for loans and possibly lower mortgage insurance.
Get Started Here: https://www.homefundit.com/en
For More Information On How It Works Visit: https://www.homefundit.com/how%20it%20works
HomeFundIt™ is a service provided by CMG Financial © 2018 CMG Financial, All Rights Reserved. CMG Financial is a registered trade name of CMG Mortgage, Inc., NMLS ID #1820 in most, but not all states. CMG Mortgage, Inc. is an equal opportunity lender with corporate office located at 3160 Crow Canyon Road, Suite 400, San Ramon, CA 94583, 888-264-4663. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act No. 4150025; AK #AK1820; AZ #0944669; Colorado regulated by the Division of Real Estate; Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee #15438; Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee; Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company #MC.0001160; Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License #MC1820 and Mortgage Broker License #MC1820; Mississippi Licensed Mortgage Company Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance; Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department; Licensed by the NJ Department of Banking and Insurance; Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Department of Financial Services; Ohio Mortgage Broker Act Mortgage Banker Exemption #MBMB.850204.000; Licensed by the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation #ML-3000; Rhode Island Licensed Lender #20142986LL; and Licensed by the Virginia State Corporation Commission #MC-5521. CMG Mortgage, Inc. is licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval. NMLS Consumer Access (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org).